Friday, August 3, 2012

Well ... tonight I received yet another death threat .....

Well ... tonight I received yet another death threat .....

This time they were a group of Albanians (20-26 years before anyone else) just because, by chance (while wearing the dog for a walk as every night, but also some professional bias) ... I found their little den where they repair cars (all high powered Audi A4-A6 of the Volkswagen car from € 20,000 up .... but how do they afford it?) ... in a simple garage of a building.
It had already happened last week Tuesday, July 24, that night I called 112, because the license plates, including what you consider to be the group leader .... but although there was the party in the country, the station had not prepared the service, then it is due Starting from a mobile company ... which is about 27 km ....
When they heard that the operator sent the radio escaped and are immediately closed the garage door ... the operator informed me that he had sent an e-mail to the station with the license plate data .... ect ..... but no one contacted (this "NO COMMENT")
Tonight it looked like I expected, the usual "head" I approached with four others of his countrymen and immediately started with the death threats, told me that one night I fall asleep and never wake up, we realized that we Italians are not a "C zo ... "they have money and do what they want, I'm a dead man walking (must have seen the film of" Falcone and Borsellino ") .... to be careful when I walk .... but the funniest part was when Because he pulled his unidentified friend, one that protects them, a Policeman ....
At this point I called 112, and this time the station had no car service (will be cuts Mountains?) And then the radio is playing by the Company in the meantime .... the "head" composed a number of famous friend, for my part, now enjoyed the situation (of threats in my life I have received from many people and much more dangerous "Islamic fundamentalists, Islamic Turks, mafia ect ...) I started to tease him by telling him to get him (a reunion with the Police the radio and then I wanted it to be, my intention then was to find out who he was ... and if it really existed .... I will not tolerate corruption in the Police Force) .... but as usual, after telling me that they are not a "balls "We like all Italians, and other stupid things .... like a walking very fast, he headed to the car and ran away ..... drifting and making the same cronies ...
I do not recall that and still say the 112 and back to the way radio, but after a good 15 minutes he was in the middle, "outrageous," an ordinary citizen can get him around and escape before the Police arrive.
What angers me most is that citizens are not protected, it is possible that in a situation of danger and risk, have to wait 20 to 30 minutes before the Police to intervene, even worse than after the first reports are not I have called ... the first time the operator asked me if I wanted to file a complaint for threats, but my answer was: there is a call recording, license plate numbers .... if something happens to me ..... but to be honest all I previous reports of threats were dropped or "disappeared" but also those stored nobody ever bothered to hear me .. (so what are the complaints statistics ....?)
This time I plan to go directly to the company and ask the captain and have to report directly to him ... the point is:
In master receive me?
The complaint will be taken?
Will investigate?
But the more troubling question: will anything?
No threat, even if it is a serious offense, but on what they're up and if it is true that there is protecting one of their colleagues.

I wrote this just in case something happens to me really ... :-) I'd hate to see me dead because of 4 or 5 thugs Albanians, but also as a testimony of what really happens in small towns, and then might be kind of a life insurance policy .... that all contacts with friends, lawyers and police, someone could forward these two lines venting to the competent authorities .... Two lines written by an Italian, who has threatened to be broken, even by a group of Albanian criminals who infest our poor Italy.
A hug to all and good night
Roberto
Ps. I have not told you about what station it is and which company is playing the radio .... They are always a great supporter of the Police and a special sympathy and friendship with Carabinieri.

No comments:

Post a Comment